If you have open positions at your company for information security professionals and would like to hire from the /r/netsec user base, please leave a comment detailing any open job listings at your company.
We would also like to encourage you to post internship positions as well. Many of our readers are currently in school or are just finishing their education.
Please reserve top level comments for those posting open positions.
Rules & Guidelines
Include the company name in the post. If you want to be topsykret, go recruit elsewhere. Include the geographic location of the position along with the availability of relocation assistance or remote work.
- If you are a third party recruiter, you must disclose this in your posting.
- Please be thorough and upfront with the position details.
- Use of non-hr’d (realistic) requirements is encouraged.
- While it’s fine to link to the position on your companies website, provide the important details in the comment.
- Mention if applicants should apply officially through HR, or directly through you.
- Please clearly list citizenship, visa, and security clearance requirements.
You can see an example of acceptable posts by perusing past hiring threads.
Feedback and suggestions are welcome, but please don’t hijack this thread (use moderator mail instead.)